Developers, testers, architects, team leaders, interested in code quality, code review process, automated control of coding standards and technical debt.
This one-day course, designed by Patroklos P. Papapetrou, one of the authors of “SonarQube in Action”, is the ideal hands-on workshop to learn the core concepts of source code quality and how to eventually adopt continuous inspection in any software development life-cycle, using SonarQube. It is intended to teach developers, testers and software architects how to use this open-source tool to continuously track and improve the quality of their source code.
Although it’s not required, it will be a plus for the participants if they’re familiar with Java and the practices of Continuous Integration and code reviews. A Github account is needed because it will be used during the workshop.
- Introduction to SonarQube.
- The 7 axes of quality and the Technical Debt.
- Picking a metric to improve.
- Basic principles of Continuous Inspection.
- SonarQube Inspection Modes and notifications.
- Implementing with Continuous Inspection & code reviews.
Contact me to get a cost-effective quote and get the best training for you and your team.